Publications, Papers, and Talks ¶
- A Hierarchy of Mendler style Recursion Combinators: Taming Inductive Datatypes with Negative Occurrences, Ki Yung and Tim Sheard, ICFP'11.
- Testing First-Order Logic Axioms in Program Verification, Ki Yung Ahn and Ewen Denney. (Posters in APLAS 2010 and UKC 2010 YG, in Proceedings 4th International Conference on Tests & Proofs (TAP 2010), invited to Software Quality Journal)
- Functional Pearl: Sparse Bitmaps for Pattern Match Coverage, Ki Yung Ahn and Tim Sheard, rejected from ICFP'09 rejected from Haskell'09 being revised.
- Shared Subtypes: Subtyping recursive parametrized algebraic data types, Ki Yung Ahn and Tim Sheard, in the ACM SIGPLAN 2008 Haskell Symposium. (Also gave a talk in KSEA NWRC 2008, ROPAS seminar at Seoul National University , PL lab at Hanyang Univ.)
- Reliable Cache Coherence Protocol Design Using Omega (SOSP 2007 poster. Also gave a talk in KSEA NWRC 2007 IT session)
- 하스켈로 배우는 프로그래밍 - Korean translation of "Programming in Haskell" by Graham Hutton, Daerim Publishing, published on 2009-07-24.
하스켈로 배우는 프로그래밍 (a Korean translation of Programming in Haskell ) has been published on 2009-07-24!!!
Software Projects ¶
See RecentChanges in this wiki and also RecentChangeList for more list of recently changed pages in this wiki.
- yices library: Haskell programming interface to Yices SMT solver
- memscript program: Command line utility for memorizing scriptures or any other text
- smartword has been cabalized and uploaded on Hackage.
- BDB++ - C++ Standard Container style interface for Berkeley DB. (not maintained recently)
- NopenGL - OpenGL API for nML. (not maintained recently)